Ingredients: 8g Rose, 500g Flour, 50g sugar, 3g active dry yeast, 3g baking soda, 5g salt, 8g cooking oil, 240g fresh milk.
1) Steep 5 grams roses into warm milk.
2) Prepare all ingredients into a large bowl. Pour the milk slowly to the bowl and stir. Then knead the flour into smooth and soft dough.
3) Let the dough rest for around 45 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
4) Re-knead until the surface of the dough smooth again. Cut to smaller pieces, and rest for another 20-30 minutes.
5) Place the buns into steamer and steam for 15 minutes. Turn off the fire and wait for around 3 minutes before serving.